Export content from Google Docs to Sanity
Automate the export of perfectly formatted content from Google Docs to Sanity, so you have more time for doing work that matters
Export from Google Docs to Sanity in three simple steps
You can export perfectly formatted content, including your images, from Google Docs to Sanity by following these three simple steps:
- Connect the Sanity account you wish to export your content to.
- Write and collaborate on your content in Google Docs.
- Export your content with one click using the Google Docs Add-on.
Export with one click
With our Google Docs Add-on, you can export your content from the comfort of the Google Docs editor. No need to navigate to an external application - simply open the Cloudpress Google Docs Add-on and click the export button.
- Save time by not leaving the Google Docs editor
- Get updates on the export progress from inside the Google Docs editor
Preserve your formatting
Cloudpress does a great job of preserving your formatting and handles all common formatting styles, such as headings, bold, italic, and underlined text, lists, tables, code blocks, and more…
- Supports Sanity’s Portable Text fields
- Supports all the common formatting styles
- Supports advanced formatting like code blocks - ideal for programmers that share source code on their blogs
Export your images
Cloudpress uploads all the images in your document as assets to Sanity and will link those assets correctly in the exported content.
- Uploads images as assets in Sanity
- Preserves your image name for SEO purposes
- Supports alt text for SEO purposes
Works with your schema
Cloudpress works with the schemas you create in Sanity. Tell Cloudpress which fields to use for the title, content, author, slug, or whichever other fields your choose to export.
- Works with your custom document types
- Allows you to map content to any Portable Text field
Update additional fields
When the power of the Cloudpress API, you can also update additional fields in Sanity. This is useful when you want Cloudpress to updates fields like the slug, author, or category when exporting content.
- Supports any of the Sanity fields
- Supports updating arrays of values
Bulk export documents
If you have a lot of documents you want to export or update, you can use our bulk export feature in the Cloudpress web application.
- Export multiple documents at once
- Specify how each document should be processed
Automate exports with Zapier and Make.com
Using the Cloudpress API and no-code tools like Zapier or Make.com, you can create automated workflows that export your content without you having to lift a finger.
- Cloudpress REST API allows integration from any programming language
- Cloudpress actions allow quick integration with Zapier
- Cloudpress modules allow quick integration with Make.com
- Allows updating additional advanced field types