Export content from Google Docs to Webflow
Automate the export of perfectly formatted content from Google Docs to Webflow, so you have more time for doing work that matters
Export from Google Docs to Webflow in three simple steps
You can export perfectly formatted content, including your images, from Google Docs to Webflow by following these three simple steps:
- Connect the Webflow account you wish to export your content to.
- Write and collaborate on your content in Google Docs.
- Export your content with one click using the Google Docs Add-on.
Export with one click
With our Google Docs Add-on, you can export your content from the comfort of the Google Docs editor. No need to navigate to an external application - simply open the Cloudpress Google Docs Add-on and click the export button.
- Save time by not leaving the Google Docs editor
- Get updates on the export progress from inside the Google Docs editor
- Navigate directly to the Webflow designer when the export is done
Preserve your formatting
Cloudpress does a great job of preserving your formatting and handles all common formatting styles, such as headings, bold, italic, and underlined text, lists, tables, code blocks, and more…
- Supports all the common formatting styles
- Supports tables with headers, text formatting, and images inside the table
- Supports advanced formatting like code blocks - ideal for programmers that share source code on their blogs
Export your images
Cloudpress uploads all the images in your document to Webflow and will link the uploaded images correctly in the exported content.
- Preserves your image name for SEO purposes
- Supports alt text for SEO purposes
Works with your CMS collection
Cloudpress works with your CMS collection schema. Connect your Webflow account, tell Cloudpress which CMS collection and field to use for the content of the exported document, and we’ll take care of the rest
- Works with any of your CMS collections
- Cloudpress exports the content to any rich text field in your CMS collection
Automatically creates embeds
Cloudpress can detect links to content on sites like Twitter, TikTok and YouTube in your document and create the correct embed block for Webflow.
- Supports common embeds like Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Spotify, and many more
- Creates the correct embed code for your content
Update additional fields
Cloudpress handles more than just your content. It can also update additional fields in Webflow, such as the post category, author, featured image, etc.
- Supports simple fields like text, dates, and numbers
- Supports lookup and reference fields
- Supports fields that allow for multiple values
- Supports image fields
Bulk export documents
If you have a lot of documents you want to export or update, you can use our bulk export feature in the Cloudpress web application.
- Export multiple documents at once
- Specify how each document should be processed
Automate exports with Zapier and Make.com
Using the Cloudpress API and no-code tools like Zapier and Make.com, you can create automated workflows that export your content without you having to lift a finger.
- Cloudpress REST API allows integration from any programming language
- Cloudpress actions allow quick integration with Zapier
- Cloudpress modules allow quick integration with Make.com
Draft or published, your choice
Cloudpress can export your content as drafts or publish the content. In the case of content that is re-exported, Cloudpress can preserve the current publication status of your content.
- Exports new content as drafts or publish it
- Preserve the state of existing content or explicitly set it to draft or published
Quickly navigate to exported content
Once your export has been completed, you can easily navigate to the exported content in your CMS to review and publish the content.
- Navigate directly to your Webflow designer
- Navigate directly to view the export log