Export content from Notion to Contentful
Automate the export of perfectly formatted content from Notion to Contentful, so you have more time for doing work that matters
Export from Notion to Contentful in three simple steps
You can export perfectly formatted content, including your images, from Notion to Contentful by following these three simple steps:
- Connect your Notion account and the Contentful account you wish to export to.
- Write and collaborate on your content in Notion.
- Export your content with the click of a button, or automate the entire process.
Preserve your formatting
Cloudpress does a great job of preserving your formatting and handles all common formatting styles, such as headings, bold, italic, and underlined text, lists, tables, code blocks, and more…
- Supports all the common formatting styles
- Supports tables with headers
- Supports advanced formatting like code blocks - ideal for programmers that share source code on their blogs
Export your images
Cloudpress uploads all the images in your document as assets to Contentful and will link those assets correctly in the exported content.
- Uploads images as assets in Contentful
- Preserves your image name for SEO purposes
- Supports alt text for SEO purposes
Works with your content model
Cloudpress works with the content models you create in Contentful.
- Works with your custom content model
- Allows you to map content to any rich text or long text field
Supports rich text and long text
Whether you store your content in rich text or long text fields, Cloudpress has you covered and will format the content correctly for the field type
- Supports both rich text and long text
- Converts your content to the correct rich text format
- Converts your content to markdown for long text fields
Handles Notion embeds
Cloudpress handles Notion embeds correctly and will create the correct embed block for Contentful (only supported in markdown - i.e. long text fields)
- Supports common embeds like Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Spotify, and many more
- Creates the correct embed code for your content
Export custom markdown, HTML, or JSX
Sometimes, you want to add a custom markdown to your Long Text fields for content not supported by Cloudpress. For these occasions, our Raw Content Block feature will save the day.
- Allows you to export any custom markdown/HTML/JSX with your content
- Ideal for embedding things like calls to action, email signup forms, and notices
- Perfect when using MDX and custom JSX components
Export Notion databases
Cloudpress allows you to export your entire Notion database to Contentful. It exports the content, and you can map properties from your database to fields in Contentful.
- Supports the majority of Notion property types, including selects and images
- Supports Contentful reference fields and can look up the correct entry based on the title
- Allows exporting a subset of pages from the database based on filter criteria
Bulk export documents
If you have a lot of documents you want to export or update, you can use our bulk export feature in the Cloudpress web application.
- Export multiple documents at once
- Specify how each document should be processed
Automate exports with Zapier and Make
Using the Cloudpress API and no-code tools like Zapier or Make.com, you can create automated workflows that export your content without you having to lift a finger.
- Cloudpress REST API allows integration from any programming language
- Cloudpress actions allow quick integration with Zapier
- Cloudpress modules allow quick integration with Make.com
Export content as draft or published
Cloudpress can export your content as drafts or publish the content. In the case of content that is re-exported, Cloudpress can preserve the current publication status of your content.
- Exports new content as drafts or publish it
- Preserve the state of existing content or explicitly set it to draft or published
Quickly navigate to the exported content
Once your export has been completed, you can easily navigate to the exported content in Contentful to review and publish the content.
- Navigate directly to the exported content in Contentful
- Navigate directly to Cloudpress to review the export logs