Export content from Notion to Kontent.ai
Automate the export of perfectly formatted content from Notion to Kontent.ai, so you have more time for doing work that matters
Preserves your formatting
Cloudpress does a great job of preserving your formatting and handles all common formatting styles, such as headings, bold, italic, and underlined text, lists, tables, code blocks, and more…
- Supports all the common formatting styles
- Supports tables with headers and text formatting
Exports your images
Cloudpress uploads all the images in your document as assets to Kontent.ai and will link those assets correctly in the exported content.
- Uploads images as assets in Kontent.ai
- Preserves your image name for SEO purposes
- Supports alt text for SEO purposes
Works with your content model
Cloudpress works with the content models you create in Kontent.ai.
- Works with your custom content model
- Allows you to map content to any rich text field
Bulk export documents
If you have a lot of documents you want to export or update, you can use our bulk export feature in the Cloudpress web application.
- Export multiple documents at once
- Specify how each document should be processed
Draft or published, your choice
Cloudpress can export your content as drafts or publish the content. In the case of content that is re-exported, Cloudpress can preserve the current publication status of your content.
- Exports new content as drafts or publish it
- Preserve the state of existing content or explicitly set it to draft or published
Quickly navigate to exported content
Once your export has been completed, you can easily navigate to the exported content in Kontent.ai to review and publish the content.
- Navigate directly to the exported content in Kontent.ai
- Navigate directly to Cloudpress to review the export logs