Export content from Notion to Sanity
Automate the export of perfectly formatted content from Notion to Sanity, so you have more time for doing work that matters
Export from Notion to Sanity in three simple steps
You can export perfectly formatted content, including your images, from Notion to Sanity by following these three simple steps:
- Connect your Notion account and the Sanity account you wish to export to.
- Write and collaborate on your content in Notion.
- Export your content with the click of a button, or automate the entire process.
Preserve your formatting
Cloudpress does a great job of preserving your formatting and handles all common formatting styles, such as headings, bold, italic, and underlined text, lists, tables, code blocks, and more…
- Supports Sanity’s Portable Text fields
- Supports all the common formatting styles
- Supports advanced formatting like code blocks - ideal for programmers that share source code on their blogs
Export your images
Cloudpress uploads all the images in your document as assets to Sanity and will link those assets correctly in the exported content.
- Uploads images as assets in Sanity
- Preserves your image name for SEO purposes
- Supports alt text for SEO purposes
Works with your schema
Cloudpress works with the schemas you create in Sanity.
- Works with your custom document types
- Allows you to map content to any Portable Text field
Export custom Portable Text
Bulk export documents
If you have a lot of documents you want to export or update, you can use our bulk export feature in the Cloudpress web application.
- Export multiple documents at once
- Specify how each document should be processed
Automate exports with Zapier and Make
Using the Cloudpress API and no-code tools like Zapier or Make.com, you can create automated workflows that export your content without you having to lift a finger.
- Cloudpress REST API allows integration from any programming language
- Cloudpress actions allow quick integration with Zapier
- Cloudpress modules allow quick integration with Make.com