Export content from Notion to Webflow
Automate the export of perfectly formatted content from Notion to Webflow, so you have more time for doing work that matters
Export from Notion to Webflow in three simple steps
You can export perfectly formatted content, including your images, from Notion to Webflow by following these three simple steps:
- Connect your Notion account and the Webflow account you wish to export to.
- Write and collaborate on your content in Notion.
- Export your content with the click of a button, or automate the entire process.
Preserve your formatting
Cloudpress does a great job of preserving your formatting and handles all common formatting styles, such as headings, bold, italic, and underlined text, lists, tables, code blocks, and more…
- Supports all the common formatting styles
- Supports tables with headers
- Supports advanced formatting like code blocks - ideal for programmers that share source code on their blogs
Export your images
Cloudpress uploads all the images in your document to Webflow and will link the uploaded images correctly in the exported content.
- Preserves your image name for SEO purposes
- Supports alt text for SEO purposes
Works with your CMS collection
Cloudpress works with your CMS collection schema. Connect your Webflow account, tell Cloudpress which CMS collection and field to use for the content of the exported document, and we’ll take care of the rest
- Works with any of your CMS collections
- Cloudpress exports the content to any rich text field in your CMS collection
Handles Notion embeds
Cloudpress handles Notion embeds correctly and will create the correct embed block for Webflow.
- Supports common embeds like Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Spotify, and many more
- Creates the correct embed code for your content
Export custom HTML
Sometimes, you want to add a custom HTML for content not supported by Cloudpress. For these occasions, our Raw Content Block feature will save the day.
- Allows you to export any custom HTML with your content
- Ideal for embedding things like calls to action, email signup forms, and notices
Export Notion databases
Cloudpress allows you to export your entire Notion database to Webflow. It exports the content, and you can map properties from your database to fields in Webflow.
- Supports the majority of Notion property types, including selects and images
- Supports Webflow reference fields and can look up the correct item based on the name
- Allows exporting a subset of pages from the database based on filter criteria
Bulk export documents
If you have a lot of documents you want to export or update, you can use our bulk export feature in the Cloudpress web application.
- Export multiple documents at once
- Specify how each document should be processed
Automate exports with Zapier and Make
Using the Cloudpress API and no-code tools like Zapier or Make.com, you can create automated workflows that export your content without you having to lift a finger.
- Cloudpress REST API allows integration from any programming language
- Cloudpress actions allow quick integration with Zapier
- Cloudpress modules allow quick integration with Make.com
Draft or published, your choice
Cloudpress can export your content as drafts or publish the content. In the case of content that is re-exported, Cloudpress can preserve the current publication status of your content.
- Exports new content as drafts or publish it
- Preserve the state of existing content or explicitly set it to draft or published
Quickly navigate to exported content
Once your export has been completed, you can easily navigate to the exported content in your CMS to review and publish the content.
- Navigate directly to your Webflow designer
- Navigate directly to view the export log