Export content from Notion to WordPress
Automate the export of perfectly formatted content from Notion to WordPress, so you have more time for doing work that matters
Export from Notion to WordPress in three simple steps
You can export perfectly formatted content, including your images, from Notion to WordPress by following these three simple steps:
- Connect your Notion account and the WordPress account you wish to export to.
- Write and collaborate on your content in Notion.
- Export your content with the click of a button, or automate the entire process.
Cloudpress understands Notion blocks and does a great job of preserving your formatting. It handles all common formatting styles, such as headings, bold, italic, and underlined text, lists, tables, code blocks, and more…
- Supports all the common formatting styles
- Supports tables with headers
- Supports advanced formatting like code blocks - ideal for programmers that share source code on their blogs
Exports your images
Cloudpress uploads all the images in your document to the media library in WordPress and will create the correct image block in your content linking back to the image in the media library.
- Preserves your image name for SEO purposes
- Supports alt text for SEO purposes
Gutenberg or Classic, your choice
By default, Cloudpress will convert all your content to the correct Gutenberg blocks to ensure your content is rendered correctly. However, if you prefer to use the classic editor, we also support that.
- Exports to Gutenberg by default
- Allows switching to classic blocks
- Full formatting support for both Gutenberg and classic blocks
Handles Notion embeds
Cloudpress handles Notion embeds correctly and ensures that they are converted to the correct Gutenberg embed blocks in WordPress
- Supports common embeds like Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Spotify, and many more
- Uses the WordPress API to create the correct Gutenberg embed blocks
Export custom Gutenberg blocks
Sometimes, you want to add a custom Gutenberg block like an email sign-up form, call to action, or countdown timer inside your content. For these occasions, our Raw Content Block feature will save the day.
- Allows you to export any Gutenberg block with your content
- Ideal for things like calls to action and email signup forms
Supports posts and pages
Cloudpress supports exporting content from Notion to both WordPress posts and pages.
- Export to posts
- Export to pages
- Full formatting support for both posts and pages
Bulk export documents
If you have a lot of documents you want to export or update, you can use our bulk export feature in the Cloudpress web application.
- Export multiple documents at once
- Specify how each document should be processed
Automate exports with Zapier and Make
Using the Cloudpress API and no-code tools like Zapier or Make.com, you can create automated workflows that export your content without you having to lift a finger.
- Cloudpress REST API allows integration from any programming language
- Cloudpress actions allow quick integration with Zapier
- Cloudpress modules allow quick integration with Make.com
Export Notion databases
Cloudpress allows you to export your entire Notion database to WordPress. It exports the content, and you can map properties from your database to fields in WordPress.
- Supports the majority of Notion property types, including selects and images
- Supports taxonomies like categories and tags and can look up the correct item based on the name
- Allows exporting a subset of pages from the database based on filter criteria
Draft or published, your choice
Cloudpress can export your content as drafts or publish the content. In the case of content that is re-exported, Cloudpress can preserve the current publication status of your content.
- Exports new content as drafts or publish it
- Preserve the state of existing content or explicitly set it to draft or published
Quickly navigate to exported content
Once your export has been completed, you can easily navigate to the exported content in your CMS to review and publish the content.
- Navigate directly to edit the document in WordPress
- Navigate directly to view the published or preview versions of the content
- Navigate directly to view the export log