Overflowing with time-saving features
Cloudpress will help you export perfectly formatted content faster, giving you more time to do the work that matters
With our Google Docs Add-on, you can export your content from the comfort of the Google Docs editor. No need to navigate to an external application - simply open the Cloudpress Google Docs Add-on and click the export button.
- Save time by not leaving the Google Docs editor
- Get updates on the export progress from inside the Google Docs editor
- Navigate directly to the exported content in your CMS
Cloudpress does a great job of preserving your formatting and handles all common formatting styles, such as headings, bold, italic, and underlined text, lists, tables, code blocks, and more…
- Supports all the common formatting styles
- Supports tables
- Supports advanced formatting like code blocks - ideal for programmers that share source code on their blogs
Exports your images
Cloudpress extracts and uploads all the images in your document to your CMS and links the uploaded images correctly to the exported content.
- Preserves your image name for SEO purposes
- Supports alt text for SEO purposes
Automatically creates embeds
Cloudpress can detect links to content on sites like Twitter, TikTok and YouTube and create correctly formatted embed codes for that content in your CMS.
- Supports common embeds like Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Spotify, and many more
- Creates the correct embed codes depending on your CMS
Updates additional fields
Cloudpress handles more than just your content. It will also update additional fields in your CMS, such as the post category, author, featured image, etc.
- Works with the custom schema of your CMS
- Supports simple fields like text, dates, and numbers
- Supports lookup and reference fields
- Supports fields that allow for multiple values
- Supports image fields
Bulk export documents
Export multiple files at the same time or, if you use Notion, export an entire Notion database and update additional fields in your CMS based on the properties from the Notion database.
- Export multiple documents at once
- Specifies how each document should be processed
- Supports mapping of properties in Notion to fields in your CMS
Using the Cloudpress API and no-code tools like Make.com, you can create automated workflows that export your content without you having to lift a finger.
- Cloudpress REST API allows integration from any programming language
- Cloudpress modules allow quick integration with Make.com
Draft or published, your choice
Cloudpress can export your content as drafts or publish the content. In the case of content that is re-exported, Cloudpress can preserve the current publication status of your content.
- Exports new content as drafts or publish it
- Preserve the state of existing content or explicitly set it to draft or published
Quick navigation to exported content
Once your export has been completed, you can easily navigate to the exported content in your CMS to review and publish the content.
- Navigate directly to the exported content, or preview it in your CMS
- Navigate directly to the export log to track down any issues
We take the privacy of your content seriously. Cloudpress only has access to the documents you explicitly give it access to.
Cloudpress does not require access to your entire Google Drive and does not keep any of the exported documents on our servers beyond the time it takes to complete the export.
Works with your CMS
Cloudpress supports exporting content to a wide range of Content Management Systems and publishing platforms.
Don't see yours on the list? Let us know and we can look into adding support for it.
Free up your time.
Start using Cloudpress today.
Cloudpress will automate the export of your content and ensure it is formatted perfectly, giving you more time to write content or run your business.